by clySmic Software|
For astrologers with PC's running Windows 95, 98, or CE, the Lunabar is an excellent tool. My favorite features of the program are the icons it shows of the present lunar phase and lunar sign at the bottom right of your screen -- in your taskbar -- so you never lost track of where the Moon is. Running your mouse over the sign icon tells you the exact lunar degree, and over the phase icon tells you how many days old the Moon is, whether it is waxing or waning, and the name of the lunar phase.
If you double-click on either icon, the program pops up with much more information, including the lunar phases for the next two months, the times of sunrise and sunset, the position of the Sun and the north node, the nearest fixed star to the Moon, the planetary hour, and more. Lunabar is available from clySmic software at http://www.timelordsastrology.com.au/links.htm.
You can support SoftStar News by:
Telling others about our website.
Sending us your insights and feedback on astrology software,
Alerting us to new programs and astrological resources,
Linking your website to ours,
and by purchasing your astrological software through this site.
Discounts on Software
When you purchase astrology software through me, you will get:
1. My free expert guidance in choosing the right program.
2. The best pricing distributors are allowed to offer.
3. Free U.S. shipping, unless prohibited by the manufacturer, and for some programs, free Express shipping Worldwide.
4. Additional benefits. E.g. I offer a very inexpensive excellent transit report for purchasers of Kepler & Sirius, over 60 free beautiful extra artistic wheels for Solar Fire Gold, etc.
5. You are supporting my website, allowing me to continue posting astrology tutorials, software reviews, and much more.
6. Your software is fully registered to you and shipped to you directly from the manufacturer, with their full customer support as well as mine.
To go to my secure astrology software order form, click here.
Click to Return to
Send e-mail to Hank Friedman by clicking here
If the above email link doesn't work, please send me an email to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2000 Hank Friedman --- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED